19 Jun, 22 - 20 Jun, 22

Diabetes Conferences

(Paris)

Posted on: Tuesday, 26 October, 2021  10:51
Expires On: Monday, 24 January, 2022  09:51
Reply to: eurodiabetes@conferenceengage.org

Diabetes Conference June 20-21, 2022 | Paris, France Dear Colleagues,

Greetings!! More details: https://rb.gy/cer9xz »

This is David and it is regarding to collaborate with your company if you are interested, I will brief you about our requirements from you and based on your opinion, we will proceed further.

CME CREDITS WILL BE PROVIDED FOR EACH PARTICIPANT

We are organizing a “International Congress on Advanced Diabetes and Clinical Endocrinology”, scheduled to be held on June 20-21, 2022 at Hotel: Mercure Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport & Convention BP 20248, Paris, France. The conference covers major areas in Diabetes Research, Endocrinology and Obesity.

We request you to forward this message to those group of Doctors/ Pharma industries/Clinicians/Academicians/ World-Class Experts/ Young Researchers/ Business Delegates from Industries and Talented Student communities will be participating in this prestigious event who are looking towards plan for an International Conference as well as refreshment trip.

The registration fee for attendees $699. We also provide accommodation in the conference venue hotel for discounted prices.

Entry is allowed again, after weeks of speculation and anticipation, France officially reopened its borders for 2021. Let me know if you need any clarification, so that we can discuss further.

I assure you, I can give you the best quotation with more complimentary benefits at Paris, France along with your team accommodation.

We promise to never treat you like a number and give you the attention and professionalism your organization deserves.

Hope to see your response at the earliest.

Regards David Richard Program Manager Euro Diabetes 2022 Peers Alley Media

It is NOT ok to contact this poster with commercial interests.

Bookmark and Share Share
33 hits

Copyright 2021 Realfreeweb.com. All rights reserved. Disclaimer A part of WaresBox Technologies